Can't Commit? Won't Commit?
What You Should Know If Your Man Isn't Asking For Commitment
Do you want commitment from your man but just don't seem to be getting there? Perhaps he has given you a list of reasons why he can't commit or maybe you have no idea why he won't commit. Read the list below to ensure that you understand the basics of commitment before moving on to the list of specific steps to get a guy to commit.
- Not sure if your relationship is committed? Check out my
definition of commitment.
- Men want to love and be loved, but not always from within a committed relationship. Men enjoy their freedom and are much more suited to living alone than women.
- Immature men will rarely be able to commit long term and will deplete your energy levels before either you leave or he leaves the relationship.
- A mature man may not actively be looking for a commitment but when a special woman comes along, who stands out from the others, the chances are that he will be chasing her for a commitment.
- Make sure that you are that special woman!
- Increase your chances of him wanting to commit by increasing the chemistry in your relationship. Follow the advice given on this web site to attract him more. Even if you disagree with the advice, open your mind and at least give some of it a try. I know it works. Find out for yourself!
- Don't try to persuade him with reasons and logic why he should want to commit to you. Work on becoming the type of
woman that men adore.
- Make sure your relationship is a positive, mutually supportive place that a man will feel comfortable in.
- Show him affection and appreciate and admire him.
- Make sure you give him his space and allow him to be himself.
You want commitment, but if he can't or won't commit, realise that you can't have it just because you want it. You can't make somebody want the same as you. It's highly unwise to pressurise him into something so important. Therefore you have to make your relationship great so that he wants to commit to you. If he won't commit and commitment is important to you, you may have to let him go and move on to someone who can give you what you want. In this case, continue to work on being a top quality woman, using the advice and recommended resources in this web site so that the next man who comes along will find you irresistible.
Need more quality expert advice on getting a commitment? Check these out...
THE WOMAN MEN ADORE (and never want to leave) - Bob Grant
Bob Grant is a marriage counsellor, acclaimed by other experts in the relationships field.
He has received praise from other relationship authors for this work and helped many women
have the relationship that they want. Learn to become the type of woman that men willingly commit to in his e-book "The Woman Men Adore and Never Want To Leave".
>Click here to get Bob's advice on how to be one of those women that men adore and never want to leave.
FROM CASUAL TO COMMITTED - Christian Carter
Christian Carter has helped so many women with dating and relationships and he can help you too!
Programs available include his "From Casual to Committed" course on CD or DVD which tells
you everything you need to know about taking your relationship from casual to committed.
His free newsletter is filled with great advice for women who are searching for that elusive special relationship.
I highly recommend his material.
>Click here to learn how to succeed in relationships and to find out more about Christian's dating and relationship programmes.